About PPSC & PCS Coaching in Chandigarh
The Punjab Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution. Further, by virtue of the provisions made in the relevant Acts, the Commission is required to advise the State Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment and Promotion Rules, principles to be followed in making appointments, promotion and transfer from one service to another and in respect of disciplinary matters affecting Civil Servants. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
Posts Through Punjab PCS Examination
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Punjab Police – Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails/District Probation Officer
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- Labour & Conciliation Officer
Preliminary Examination (Objective type):
Punjab Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination consists of following stages as described below in the flow chart.
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about 20 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the Posts / Service. Only those candidates who have been declared to have qualified the preliminary examination by the Punjab Public Service Commission in a year will be eligible for admission to the main examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
Punjab PCS Examination Center
Examination Centres for Preliminary Examination will be held at Chandigarh only.
The centre for Main examination will be Patiala only.
Best PCS Coaching in Chandigarh
We provide best coaching for PCS in Chandigarh, students comes from different region of India to prepare for PCS Exam in Chandigarh. Students come from Punjab for PCS Coaching in Chandigarh.
Book Counselling & Free Demo Lecture
Green Skill Development Programme
National Legal Service Authority Of India (NALSA)
All aspirants of Punjab PCS Exam.