CM launches online Self Certification facility for MSMEs
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched the online Self Certification facility for facilitating Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in the State.
- This initiative of the State Government for simplification of processes under the ‘Ease of Doing Business’ would go a long way in providing much needed relief to the entrepreneurs.
- Chief Minister said that earlier the entrepreneurs had to take all the required clearances from concerned departments prior to setting up of the enterprise, which generally resulted in un-necessary escalation of project cost and wastage of time. He said that this online certification facility would not only save the entrepreneurs from cumbersome procedures, but also facilitate in setting up the enterprises at the earliest.
- Jai Ram Thakur said that now with this online self certification portal facility, the entrepreneurs would furnish a duly filled in “Declaration of Intent” to the Nodal Agency electronically on the portal. He said that the nodal agency would grant ‘Acknowledgement Certificate’ in the electronic format to the entrepreneur within seven days.
Curfew to remain in force from 9 PM to 5 AM in the State: CM
- Chief Minister said that the mechanism of institutional quarantine and home quarantine would be strengthened.
- Curfew would remain in force in the State from 9 PM to 5 AM.
Last date for registration and renewal for HIMCARE extended till 15th July
- Additional Chief Secretary Health R.D. Dhiman informed here today that the last date for renewal of HIMCARE card has been extended till 15th July, 2020.
- Himachal Health Care Yojna – HIMCARE was started by the State Government on 1st January, 2020 for those families who were not covered under Ayushman Bharat scheme of Centre. Under this scheme, free health treatment is provided upto rupees five lakh.
- new eligible families can also register upto 15th July,2020. Besides this, those families can also renew their cards on completion of 365 days of time period. The beneficiaries can visit the website www.hpsbys.in for registration and renewal or can visit the nearest Lok Mitra centre.