About HPPSC & HAS Coaching
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution. Further, by virtue of the provisions made in the relevant Acts, the Commission is required to advise the State Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment and Promotion Rules, principles to be followed in making appointments, promotion and transfer from one service to another and in respect of disciplinary matters affecting Civil Servants. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
Posts through HPAS Examination
- HP Administrative Service (Executive Branch)
- HP Police Services (Deputy Superintendent of Police)
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- Labour & Conciliation Officer
Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
Preliminary examination consist of 02 papers based on objective type (multiple choices) questions.
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about 20 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the Posts / Service. Only those candidates who have been declared to have qualified the preliminary examination by the H.P. Public Service Commission in a year will be eligible for admission to the main examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
HPAS Examination Center
Examination Centres for Preliminary Examination will be held at
HAS Mock Test-229-08-2018
HAS Mock Test-129-08-2018
Book Counselling & Free Demo Lecture
No consensus on Shimla’s historic Town Hall
National Agriculture Market (eNAM)
HP Allied Pre Exam (29th April 2018)
HAS Preliminary Exam Analysis 2018