Register on portal for interstate to and fro movement for H.P.
- Spokesperson of the State Government said here today that the persons who desire to come to Himachal Pradesh or go out of Himachal Pradesh and do not have vehicle should register themselves on http://covid19epass.hp.gov.in and they need not to apply for COVID ePass.
- He said that those persons with vehicles who desire to enter Himachal Pradesh or go out of Himachal Pradesh can apply for ePass on http://covid19epass.hp.gov.in portal.
- All the desirous people are requested to register their details on http://covid19epass.hp.gov.in instead of contacting directly to the Nodal Officers so that they could be helped. Any person facing any difficulty or inconvenience in registering themselves on this portal or desire more information may contact through e-mail email@example.com and call on helpline numbers 1800 180 8185, 0177-2659791 from (7 AM to 10 PM), 0177-2626076, 2626077 (8 AM to 10 PM), 0177-2622204, 0177-2629688, 0177-2629939 and toll free number 1070 (7 AM to 10 PM).
1239 persons of four districts evacuated from Tri-City
- Chief Minister said that as many as 1239 persons stranded in Tri-City area were brought back to State today in 49 buses, which include 622 people of Mandi district, 365 people of Bilaspur district, 191 of Kullu district and 61 people of Lahaul-Spiti district. He said that all these persons would be medically examined for any ILI symptoms and thereafter would be kept in home quarantine.
NCC Cadets playing important role in sensitizing masses regarding COVID-19 pandemic: CM
- The NCC Cadets in the State were playing important role in sensitizing the masses regarding coronavirus pandemic in various parts of the State and also supplementing the efforts of the State Government in breaking the cycle of this virus.
- NCC cadets were also rendering yeoman service in maintaining supply of essential commodities to the needy.