Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur inaugurated international workshop on impact of crop diversification
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur inaugurated international workshop on impact of crop diversification on formers income food and security at Dharamshala on 10 Feb 2020.
All preventive measures being taken to check Corona virus in State:Health Minister
- Health and Family Welfare Minister Vipin Singh Parmar today said that immediately after receiving e-mail alert from government of India, necessary advisory has been issued to all the Chief Medical Officers of the State to take preventive and control measures regarding Novel Corona Virus.
- He said that people are advised to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer could be used. Touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands close contact with people who are sick should be avoided.
- The Minister said that the state and district nodal officers (Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme-State Surveillance Officer and District Surveillance Officer) have been identified to monitor the situation in districts and at State level.
- He said that a list of 145 residents belonging to Himachal Pradesh was received from government of India on 3 February, 2020. District health authorities have put all of them on community surveillance. 46 people have completed mandatory 28 days observation and remaining 111 people (additional self reported cases 12 i.e 4 from Chamba and 8 from Solan districts) are being observed on daily basis.