Justice Vivek Singh Thakur and his family contribute Rs 2.51 lakh
- Governor Bandaru Dattatraya was presented cheques amounting to Rs. 2,51,000 by Justice Vivek Singh Thakur, Judge, Himachal Pradesh High Court and his wife Dr. Mukta Sharma.
- Justice Thakur donated rupees one lakh towards PM Cares Fund and Rs 50,000 towards HP COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. This donation is in addition to the two days salary contributed by the Judges of the H.P. High Court.
- Dr. Mukta Sharma, who is a lecturer in Government Senior Secondary School Portmore, Shimla contributed Rs 40,000 towards ‘HP COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund’.
- Narayan Singh Swami, former MLA and father of Justice Vivek Singh Thakur has also contributed Rs.11,000 towards PM Cares Fund and Rs. 50,000 towards ‘HP COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund’ from his own savings.
Chief Minister launches web portal for checking Fake News
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched a web portal here today for uploading information of fake and unverified news related to COVID-19 so that appropriate action could be taken to check such news. Web portal could be accessed at http://fakenews.hp.gov.in.