Nadaun Police Station ranked as one of the best Police Stations of India
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has congratulated the State Police in general and Nadaun Police Station of district Hamirpur in particular for being ranked as one of the best Police Stations of the country and the best Police Station of the State.
- The ranking of police stations is carried out by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and the same was released by the Union Home Minister in a ceremony during DGPs Conference recently.
Railway line to be expanded in state: Govind SinghThakur
- International agency has conducted 22 surveys through satellite image system for strategically important 475 Km long Bhanupalli-Bilaspur-Manali-Leh railway line. As many as 30 railway stations have been proposed to be constructed on this world’s longest railway line. He said that a survey would also be conducted with the help of radar for this railway line.
CM dedicates developmental projects worth Rs 44 crore in Shimla Rural
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur inaugurated and laid foundation stones of developmental projects worth about Rs. 44 crore in Shimla Rural Vidhan Sabha.
- The projects dedicated by the Chief Minister include building of Government Degree College, Dhami (16 Meel) constructed at a cost of Rs. 17.49 crore, additional building of Government Senior Secondary School, Rampuri Keonthal built at a cost of Rs. 1.11 crore, building of Government Senior Secondary School, Oukharu constructed at a cost of Rs. 2.95 crore and building of Government Senior Secondary School, Ougali built at a cost of Rs. 1.58 crore.
State Government spending Rs. 586.82 crore on women and child welfare: CM
- The State Government was spending an amount of Rs 586.82 crore on overall development and welfare of women and child in the State
- The State Government has increased the honorarium of Anganwari Workers by Rs. 500 per month and that of Mini Anganwari Workers and Anganwari Helpers by Rs. 300 per month. He said that now the Anganwari Workers were getting Rs. 6800 per month instead of Rs. 6300 whereas Mini Anganwari workers were getting Rs. 4900 in place of Rs. 4600 and Anganwari Helpers were receiving Rs. 3500 per month instead of Rs. 3200.