State government determined to double the income of farming community by 2022: CM
- The present state government has initiated various innovative and ambitious schemes to double the income of farming community by 2022 as envisioned by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and rearing of milch animals could play important role in it.
- This was stated by the Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur after laying foundation stone of 50,000 litre per capacity Milk Processing Plant of MILKFED at Chakkar in Balh Vidhan Sabha area of Mandi district today to be constructed by spending an amount of Rs 16.31 crore.
- Lays foundation stone of Tertiary Cancer Care Centre at Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College Ner Chowk Mandi worth Rs 45 crore.
- Chief Minister also presented cheque Rs 2000 each to the Milk Cooperatives as Assistance on behalf of MILKFED. He also presented Automatic Milk Collection units to farmers on the occasion.
- He also inaugurated PHC building at Leda constructed at a cost of Rs. 1.75 crore.
- Chief Minister also inaugurated Fire Station Building at Jhamad Bag constructed at a cost of Rs 3.80 crore.
Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur distributing laptops to meritorious students
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur distributing laptops to meritorious students under the Srinivasa Ramanujan Students Digital Yojna at Mandi today.