CM launches Ration card portability scheme
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur today launched the PDS ration card portability and fortified wheat flour scheme of the state civil supplies and consumer affairs department for the consumers of the state.
- With the launch of the scheme, consumers would be able to purchase essential commodities from any fair price shop in the state. In addition to this, fortified wheat flour would be provided to the consumers.
HP CM launches MyGov portal, CM app
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched the Himachal MyGov portal here today that aims at strengthening public participation in the governance process. He also launched the Chief Minister’s App on the occasion.
- The Chief Minister said the portal would help people of the state to communicate their views, suggestions, feedback as well discontentment.
CM launches 3 rural welfare schemes
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched three new rural development schemes on the occasion of his 55th birthday
- The schemes, which aim at empowering people living in rural areas, are the Mukhya Mantri Gram Kaushal Yojana, ‘Utthan’ under the Antodaya Mission and Develop Empathy for Menstrual Women through Information (DEWI).
- He also inaugurated a digital subtraction angiography (DSA) machine purchased at a cost of Rs 10 crore at Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital and donated wheelchairs to physically-challenged children.