Centre gives in principle approval to Rs. 650 crore Disaster Risk Reduction Project for State
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has thanked the Union Government for approving Bilateral Funding from French Development Agency which had agreed in principle to fund Rs. 650 crore project proposal under Disaster Risk Reduction activities in the State.
- He said that the main objectives of the project were to reduce vulnerability of the State from various natural hazards like earthquake, landslide, flash floods and climate induced etc. He said that the project also aims at reducing loss of human life and property, reduce overall disaster risk and enhance the response capacity of the State.
Key highlights of the Himachal Budget 2020-2021
- Follow the link for Himachal Budget 2020-2021
MoU signed between MILKFED and CSC e-Governance Services India Limited:
- A MoU was Signed between the MILKFED AND THE CSC e-governance Services India Limited to display and sell various products of MILKFED IN Lok Mitra Kendra established in different parts of the State.
- In the first phase, the MILKFED products would be sold in 100 Lok Mitra Kendras and gradually all 4500 Lok Mitra Kendra would be covered under this facility.