India bans 47 more Chinese mobile apps
- Nearly a month after banning 59 Chinese mobile applications, the Union government has banned 47 more that included TikTok Lite, Helo Lite and Shareit Lite. The order was issued on Friday.
- While there has been no official communication on the matter, government sources said the newly banned apps were mainly clones of the banned 59.
- The Ministry of Electronics and IT banned the 59 apps, including popular ones such as TikTok, Shareit, Mi Video Call, Club Factory and Cam Scanner, citing threat to national security and sovereignty.
5 Rafales make home run from France
- Five Rafale fighter jets took off from France on Monday morning for induction into the No. 17 Golden Arrows squadron of the Indian Air Force (IAF) at the Ambala airbase.
- “These five include three single seater and two twinseater aircraft.