About IAS Pre – Test Series 2020
Our IAS PRE Test Series is a benchmark program of Nimbus Academy for IAS. Every year hundreds of students get benefit of our IAS PRE Test Series through online as well as offline mode. We are continuously analysing latest pattern and Making an efficient IAS PRE Test Series for the aspirants. Through these tests students can assess themselves and will get mirror reflection of their preparation.
We have launched our IAS PRE Test Series 2020 starting from 25th December 2019. The syllabus for IAS PRE Test Series 2020 is divided in such a way that students can cover each and every topic. Every question is designed by our experts and as per the latest pattern. Our IAS Prelims Test Series 2020 will help you in analysing your weak areas so that you can improve well on time. Detailed solutions are provided for all full Tests i.e. GS as well as CSAT.
Our Strategy is to help students to prepare in a well planned way. For that, we have divided whole syllabus into sections and prepared tests to give students a well framed preparation strategy. Also Full Length Tests for G.S. as well as CSAT will provide an experience of real exam conditions.
Salient features of IAS PRE Test Series 2020
IAS PRE Test Series 2020 has total 30 tests.
There will be 20 Subject wise tests, 5 Current affair tests (from June 2019 to March. 2020), 5 full length tests (3 – GS & 2 – CSAT).
Each test will consist 100 questions.
Duration of each test will be of 2 hrs.
Student can join this test series online as well as offline.
All the Full Length Tests for GS and CSAT will be provided with explanation.
All the details regarding dates and syllabus for IAS PRE Test Series are given below. Please revise the Syllabus before each test.
|1||25th December||Polity-1||• Making of Indian Constitution
• Historical Background
• Fundamental Rights
• Fundamental Duties
• Directive Principles of state Policy
• Basic Structure
|2||29th December||Environment-1||• Ecology
• Terrestrial Ecosystem
• Aquatic Ecosystem
• Environmental Pollution.
• Renewable Energy.
• Environmental Issues
• Environmental impact Assessment
• Indian Biodiversity
• Wildlife protection Act 1972
• Animal Diversity of India
|3||3rd January||Current Affairs-1||• June 2019
• July 2019
|4||7th January||Economy - 1||• Economic Growth and Development
• Sectors of an Economy
• Evolution of the Indian Economy
• Types of Planning
• Planning in India
• Economic Reforms
• Inflation and Business Cycle
• Agriculture and food Management
|5||10th January||History - 1 (Ancient History)||• Stone Age
• Harappan Civilization
• Advent of Aryans and the Age of the Rig Veda
• The Later Vedic Phase.
• History of Deep South
• Post Mauryan Age
• Civilization in Eastern India
• Harsha Kingdom
• Social Changes (Rise of Landed Classes)
|6||12th January||Polity - 2||• Parliamentary System
• Federal System
• Centre State Relations
• Emergency Provisions
• Vice President
• Prime Minister
• Council of Minister
• Cabinet Committees
|7||17th January||Current Affairs - 2||• August – 2019
• September - 2019
|8||21th January||History - 2 (Medieval History)||• The Pratiharas, The Rashtrakutas, The Palas
• The Chola Empire
• Religious Movements and Beliefs (800-1200)
• Ghaznavids, Rajput States
• Turkish Conquest
• Delhi Sultanate (1200-1300)
• Delhi Sultanate (1300-1400)
• Government and Economic and Social life under the Delhi Sultanate.
• The age of Vijanagra and the Bahamanids the coming of the Portuguese.
• Empires in North India (1400-1525)
• Cultural Development in India (1200-1500)
• Struggle for Empire in North India (1525-1555)
• Age of Akbar, Jahangir, Shah Jahan
• The Deccan and South India (upto 1650)
• Economic and Social life under Mughals
• Cultural and Religious Developments during Medieval period
• The rise of Marathas
• Decline of Mughal Empire.
|9||25th January||Polity – 3||• Parliament
• Parliamentary forums
• Parliamentary Group
• Judiciary-(Supreme Court)
• Judiciary (State)
|10||28th January||Economy -2||• Industry and Infrastructure
• Services Sector
• Indian financial Market
• Banking in India
• Insurance in India
• Security in India
|11||30th January||Geography - 1||PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY
• Geography as a Discipline
• The Earth-Its Origin and Evolution
• Interior of the Earth
• Materials of the Earth's Crust
• Earth Movements, Volcanoes and Earthquakes
• Landforms and Their Significance
• The Underground Water
• The Process of Gradation
• Composition and Structure of the Atmosphere
• Insolation and Temperature
• Atmospheric Pressure, Winds and Airmasses
• Moisture in the Atmosphere,
• Classification of Climates
• The Profile of the Ocean Floor
• Ocean Waters and Their Circulation
• Marine Life and Deposits
• Man and Oceans
• The Biosphere
|12||7th February||History – 3 |
(Modern History - 1)
|• Advent of the Europeans in India
• Later Mughals
• Consolidation of British Power in India
• Revolt of 1857
• Reform Movements
• Beginning of Modern Nationalism in India
• Indian National Congress: foundation and the Moderate Phase
• National Movement 1905-1918
|13||9th February||Economy – 3||• External Sector in India
• International Economic organisation
• Tax structure in India
|14||14th February||History – 4 (Modern History 2)||• Nationalism (1919-1939)
• Emergence of Gandhi
• Civil Disobedience Movement and Round table Conferences
• Nationalism Response in the wake of world War-II
• Quit India Movement
• Demand for Pakistan
• Constitutional, Administrative and Judicial Developments
• British Policies in India
• Economic Impact of British Rule in India
• Development of Press
• Development of Education
• Peasant Movements
• The Movements of working class
|15||16th February||Environment – 2||• Plant Diversity of India
• Marine organism
• Protocol Area Network
• Conservation Efforts (All Projects)
• Climate Change
• Impact of Climate Change in India
• Mitigation Strategies
• Climate Change organisation
• Acts and Policies
• Institution and Measures
• Environmental organisations
• Environmental Conventions.
• Environmental Issues and Health Effects.
|16||18th February||General Science||• Basic Physics
• Basic Chemistry
• Basic Biology
|17||23rd February||Geography – 2||World Geography
• Natural Resources
• Renewable Resources: Forest and Fish
• Grasslands and Animal Rearing
• Non-renewable Resources: Minerals
• Energy Resources
• Conservation of Natural Resources
• Utilisation of Natural Resources
• Major Crops of the World
• Manufacturing Industries
• Location of Industries and Major Industries of the Word
• Transport and Communication
• International Trade
|18||3rd March||Economy - 4||• Public Finance in India
• Sustainability and Climate change
• Human Development in India
|19||6th March||Geography-3||Indian Geography
• India The Location Setting
• Relief and Drainage
• Soils and Natural Vegetation
• Regions of India
• The Peopling of India
• Population of India: Spatial Distribution and Growth
• Population Composition: Demographic Attributes
• Population Composition: Ethnic and Socio-Cultural Attributes
• Human Settlements and House Types
• Unity in Diversity
|20||11th March||Polity - 4||• State Govt.
• Panchayati Raj
• Scheduled and Tribal Areas.
• Constitutional Bodies
• Non Constitutional Bodies
• Electoral Parties
• Election laws
• Anti Defection Laws
|21||13th March||Current Affairs – 3||• October 2019
• November 2019
|22||20th March||Geography - 4||Indian Geography-II
• Natural Resources of India
• Main Features of Agriculture
• Manufacturing Industries
• Transport Systems
• Regional Development
|23||31st March||Current Affairs - 4||• December - 2019
• January – 2020
|24||5th April||Current Affairs - 5||• February - 2020
• March - 2020
|25||12th April||Economic Survey + Budget + April Current Affairs||• Economic Survey + Budget + April Current Affairs|
|26||19th April||FLT -1||• Full Length Test (GS 1)|
|27||26th April||FLT - 2||• Full Length Test (GS 2)|
|28||3rd May||FLT - 3||• Full Length Test (CSAT 1)|
|29||10th May||FLT - 4||• Full Length Test (GS 3)|
|30||17th May||FLT - 5||• Full Length Test (CSAT 2)|
Prepared by team of Nimbus Academy for IAS
Complete Test Series30 Tests included
- 20 Subject Wise Tests
- 5 Currenf Affairs Tests (June 2019 – March 2020)
- 3 FLT Tests – GS
- 2 FLT Tests – CSAT
What will the starting date and schedule of IAS Pre Test Series 2020 ?
The test will start from 25th December 2019 and there will be 2-3 tests every week. Date wise Schedule is mentioned above.
How can I get the tests if I buy the Test Series online.
There are two ways either you can get through Mail or you can get all the Tests in our App “Nimbus Academy”
How will I get the tests if I buy this test series offline?
Either we can courier you or you can collect from our branch. But courier charges will be extra.
Is IAS Pre Test Series 2020 is available in Hindi?
No, this year we are not Providing test series in Hindi.
Terms and conditions
1. Nimbus Academy reserves all rights to make any changes in IAS Pre Test Series 2020 schedule/syllabus, if need so arises.
2. Nimbus Academy reserves all rights related to admission.
3. Students needs to provide IAS roll no. and details at email@example.com
4. Nimbus Academy has the right to publish the result for promotion, in case of selection of the students.