Special campaign to be launched to medically examine people entering Himachal Pradesh
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur said that a special campaign would be launched on the analogy of Active Case Finding Campaign to medically examine the people entering to Himachal Pradesh from other States and these persons would be kept in home quarantine.
- ai Ram Thakur asked the officers to compile the data of such persons who have arrived in Himachal Pradesh from other States and if a person had come from red zone he must be kept in quarantine centre.
- Chief Minister said that since selective shops were allowed to open in certain areas, but it must be ensured that effective social distancing is maintained there and everyone uses face masks and sanitizer.
CM launches Madhuyastiadi, Ayurvedic medicine prepared by Ayurveda department
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched Madhuyastiadi Kashay (Kada), a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine prepared by the State Aryuveda Department to enhance immunity of the people in the wake of corona pandemic.
- CM Said Ayurvedic product would help in boosting immunity and added that it would be provided free of cost to all the corona warriors like doctors, paramedical staff, police, senior citizens and all corona survivors of the State.