State Government to launch new programme ‘Nigah’ to sensitize people
- The State Government would launch new programme ‘Nigah’ to properly sensitize and educate the family members of the people of the State coming from other States of the country, so that social distancing is effectively maintained.
- Chief Minister said that since thousands of people of Himachal Pradesh are stranded in various parts of the country, it has become necessary that any person reaching his home was properly checked medically and his case history is recorded.
Assistance of Rs. 220.46 crore given to the State by Centre Government
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna rupees two thousand have been transferred in the accounts of 8,74,401 farmers in the month of April, with an expenditure of Rs. 175 crore. Besides, as per the decision of Government of India, for the month of April, May and June monthly salary of 24 percent would be transferred in the EPF accounts in case of those establishments having less than 100 labourers and their monthly remuneration is less than Rs. 15000. The purpose of it is to ensure continuity in employment of those labourers who have been affected in lockdown due to COVID-19. As many as 5175 units have been identified in which there are 99,672 beneficiaries.
- Under National Social Assistance Programme of the government of India, Rs. 559.33 lakh were transferred in bank accounts of 1,11,863 eligible beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna. Under another component of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna, out of 1,35,840 consumers of Ujjawala Yojna in the State 1,11,235 consumers were provided with cylinder refill with an expenditure of Rs. 10.35 crore.
- In wake of COVID-19, assistance of Rs. 220.46 crore has been provided to the State Government by the Union Government for protection of people from coronavirus and providing relief items and other facilities under various welfare schemes.
People of Sulah area contribute Rs. 5,78,604 towards HP SDMA COVID-19 SDRF
- Rs 5,78,604 by Speaker Vidhan Sabha Vipin Singh Parmar as contribution on behalf of people of Sulah Assembly Constituency towards ‘HP SDMA COVID-19 State Disaster Response Fund’