Himcare scheme registration extended up to 30 June
- Additional Chief Secretary, Health R.D. Dhiman said here today that the registration under Himcare have been extended till 30 June, 2020 from 15 June, due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Families whose cards have expired on 15 June, 2020 can also renew their cards till June 30, 2020.
- The beneficiary could register themselves by visiting the departmental website www.hpsbys.in or through Lok Mitra Kendras. The required documents need to be uploaded for registration under this scheme and the detail of the document is available on the departmental website. Apart from prescribed premium beneficiaries have to pay the premiums from zero rupees to 1000 rupees.
- If they will not renew their card before 30th June, 2020 then they will not be able to renew their cards before January and in between they would not be able to avail free treatment facility under the scheme.
- Free treatment facility up to rupees five lakh is being provided under the Himcare.
SEC makes certain additions and amendments in quarantine requirements
- The person covered under SOPs for inter-state movement of industrial workers, industrialists, factory owners, traders, raw material suppliers, service provider, inspecting authorities will be exempted from purview of home quarantine.
- The persons visiting the State for bonafide purpose of trade, business, job, project, service purpose, commission agents and arhtiyas with supporting documents and entering the State with valid permit/e-pass and not coming from high COVID-19 case load cities and other containment zones from rest of the country will also be exempted from the purview of quarantine/
- The management, incharge or head of any NGO or any charitable organisation, which has branches in the State and travels to the State of Himachal Pradesh in connection with its affairs or for an official meeting, for a short duration not exceeding 48 hours and don’t mix with general masses, follows all social distancing and other COVID-19 prevention protocols/norms, does not organize any social/cultural or any other gathering of any sort, shall be exempt from quarantine requirement in the State.
- Use of Aarogya Setu app shall be mandatory in all cases, including the above exempted categories.