CM announces to open modern ITI at Baroti in Dharampur area
- A modern Industrial Training Institute (ITI) would be opened at Baroti in Dharampur area of Mandi district from next session to provide job oriented education to the students of the area. This was stated by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur while addressing a public meeting at Baroti today
- He laid foundation stones and dedicated developmental projects worth Rs 270 crore in Dharampur area.
- The Chief Minister announced Rs. 20 lakh for Barag-Gumma road and Rs. 15 lakh for Thana- Jhayarad road of the area.
Mandi to be first e-district
- Mandi will be the first e-district in the state and will go paperless soon.
- All offices across the district will be connected with a computer network to provide services related to common citizens online.