0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
1. Question1 points
Consider the Araku Valley
1. Sunkarimetta Reserved forest is a part of it.
2. The Valley is mined for Bauxite
2. Question1 points
Consider Ayushman Bharat Yojana
1. It has a benefit cover of Rs.5 Lakh per year.
2. State will be free to choose the modalities of Implementation.
3. Question1 points
Consider Zika Virus.
1. The name ‘Zika’ comes from the forest of Rwanda.
2. Microecphaly in the new born and other neurological syndromes have been temporarily associated with Zika virus infection.
4. Question1 points
Choose the correct statement on Horn-bill.
1. India has ten Horn-bill species.
2. They are found only on Eastern Ghats
5. Question1 points
Which of the following countries will be the strategic partner of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)?Correct