0 of 5 questions completed
Emergence of New Forces: Socialistic Idea, Youth Power
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
1. Question1 points
Consider the following statements related to spread of Socialist Ideas in congress.
1) The left wing within the congress, represented by Jawahar Lal Nehru and Subash Chandra Bose.
2) Young nationalists were inspired by the soviet revolution and dissatisfied with Gandhian ideas.
Which of the above statements are true?Correct
• Both the statements are correct.Incorrect
• Both the statements are correct.
2. Question1 points
Communist Party of India was formed inCorrect
• The Communist Party of India was formed in 1920 in Tashkent by M.N. RoyIncorrect
• The Communist Party of India was formed in 1920 in Tashkent by M.N. Roy
3. Question1 points
Which of the following personality was not associated with Bolshevik Conspiracy case 1924.Correct
• Manmath Singh was associated with Meerut Conspiracy Case.Incorrect
• Manmath Singh was associated with Meerut Conspiracy Case.
4. Question1 points
All India Trade Union Congress was found inCorrect
• All India trade union was founded in 1920 and Lala Lajpat Rai was its first President.Incorrect
• All India trade union was founded in 1920 and Lala Lajpat Rai was its first President.
5. Question1 points
E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker is related to which of¬ the following movement.Correct
• Self-respect movement was started by E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker.Incorrect
• Self-respect movement was started by E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker.