0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
1. Question1 points
When was the first Parliamentary Forum on Youth constituted?Correct
2. Question1 points
Which qualification is wrong for being a judge in the Supreme Court?Correct
3. Question1 points
The Chief Justice of a High Court is appointed by the President after consultation with
1. the Chief Justice of India
2. The Governor of the state 3. the Chief Minister of the state.
Which of the above is/are correct?Correct
4. Question1 points
Consider the following statements:
1. The Chief Justice of a High Court is appointed by the Governor of the state.
2. Every Judge of a High Court including the Chief Justice holds office until he/she attains the age of 65 years.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?Correct
5. Question1 points
On which of the following grounds can a Judge of the Supreme Court or a High Court be impeached?
1. Violation of the Constitution
2. Proved misbehaviour
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:Correct